I made it back from South Dakota, and just in time too. Had I decided to plan my trip for the next week, I’d have been out of luck due to the government shutdown. Well, not totally out of luck, but just mostly. I wouldn’t have gotten my stamps, or any post cards, and probably wouldn’t have been as good as a trip. Actually, I probably would have canceled it. Anyway. I’m back, I took pictures, and Chris didn’t post anything, oh well.
Turns out I went to a good amount of parks, 9 different things in the National Parks system in total!
- Badlands National Park
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Park
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Devils Tower National Monument
- Wind Cave National Park
- Jewel Cave National Monument
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- The Black Hills National Forest
- Buffalo Gap National Grassland
Take a look at the pictures, let me know what you think.