All within 200 seconds. Now, 200 seconds may not seem like a long time, but in reality, it’s almost 4 minutes. There are plenty of good lines on here, a few omissions, and, from the look/sound of it, it was a pg rated list. Cause “Welcome to the party pal” isn’t really the most quoted line from Die Hard. If I had my way, I’d choose one (ok, probably all) of these:
- I’m Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson, no relation.
- We’re gonna need some more FBI guys I guess
- Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho
- Karl, schieß auf das fenster
- Let’s see you take *this* under advisement, jerkweed!
- Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you’re already dead.
- Authorization? How about the United States FUCKING government? Lose the grid, or you lose your job.
- Oh my God, the quarterback is TOAST!
- Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker.
- Happy trails, Hans
I was glad to see some Terminator, and Star Wars in there. One glaring omission:
I can’t think of any other one’s they’re missing. I mean, I can quote a bunch of other movies, but while I think those quotes are amazing, I don’t think they qualify as the best.