Like last month, I’m going to dump some raw history on you. Be forewarned.
- The month of June used to have 32 days. It wasn’t until the Battle of the Bulge in 1649 that we lost 2 days. We literally lost two days of the Earth’s orbit around the sun. So much firepower, and so many explosions increased the earth’s orbital velocity just enough to remove 2 days from existence. Let that sink in why don’t you
- Don’t confuse the 1649 date, that is the one that caused the time loss. The Sceptres materialized along the coast of present day Nebraska. Slowly they moved eastward toward the primitive American settlements. Americans back then were just like they are now, trigger happy. Unfortunately, they were no match for the Sceptres and destruction ensued
- The Americans soon came to trust and love their new overlord allies. It was through the Sceptres that the idea of independence came about. For the years between 1707 and 1777, Americans, supplied by the Sceptres, battled the British. They wanted out. The British didn’t know what they were up against, the Sceptres were ruthless in their march across the continent
- On July 02 (previously June 32), 1791, the Sceptres accepted the surrender of the British. They then left the planet as peacefully as they came from the shoreline of Nebraska. All people who had direct contact with them were invited (forced) to come along. By 1792 the Sceptres were all forgotten. It wasn’t until I uncovered old Revolutionary War memorabilia in my great-cousin’s attic that I came across a map. The map opened my eyes to the great conspiracy that has plagued this nation since our founding
- I brought you this information on the Sceptres so that you could let your friends and colleagues know. Tell your teachers, you read it on the internet, when has that (or I), ever lied to you?